Only $19.95. Zero obligations, No ongoing commitments. Fantastic year-round savings on books that matter.
Readers Club benefits:
- Two free books from more than 250 titles*
- 40% off all other books throughout the year
- 50% off new titles within the first 30 days of publication
- Complimentary subscription to the Intercollegiate Review, ISI's flagship magazine
Getting Started with the ISI Books Readers Club
- Add Readers Club to the shopping cart.
- Add as many other products as you desire to your cart. You will receive a 100% discount on the two highest-priced books, and the regular Readers Club discounts on any additional items (50% off new titles, 40% off all others).
- Once a month, you will receive the ISI Books email newsletter announcing new books. Again, as a Readers Club member, you have thirty days after a new title is announced to purchase it at a 50% discount.
- If at any time you have questions about Readers Club or an order you've placed, contact ISI Books at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Readers Club is a one-year membership and begins the date you joined. A renewal reminder will be sent to you prior to expiration.
* ISI Books sets are not eligible for the Readers Club program. Nor are non-book items (apparel, Kindle Liberty, or Modern Age or Intercollegiate Review subscriptions) eligible.
Readers Club discounts are available only through www.isibooks.org and announcements and specials are sent only via email.
ISI will not sell or trade your information. Subscription to the Readers Club is voluntary and you are not automatically enrolled or made a member of the Intercollegiate Studies Institute. For information on becoming an ISI member, click here.